Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Tim!!!!

Twenty-nine years ago today one of the most wonderful, caring, sweetest, most amazing people I have ever met was born. He was, and still is, a joy and a source of pride for his family.

Little baby Tim!

Kisses from his momma!

Almost six years ago we happened to met at the bar where I was working. Obviously I thought he was cute, made sure he knew it, and managed to flirt my way into him asking for my number.
Almost 5 years ago we ran to the Colorado Springs courthouse for, what has to be, the shortest, cheapest, least frilly wedding you could imagine. $16...I'm sure my dad really wishes that was all we wanted! :)


A little over 3 years ago we finally exchanged our vows in front of our family and friends. It was one of the happiest day of my life.


Two years ago we welcomed our very first child, a little boy, who is lucky enough to have the best daddy in the entire world.


I love my daddy!

Eight weeks ago we found out we were going to have another little baby. He has pampered me, put up with my weird cravings, and listened to me complain for days on end about my morning sickness. Not once has he made me feel like I was complaining too much, or just needed to "suck it up." He's picked up the slack while I've been so tired that I can barely lift my head.



Lucky doesn't begin to explain how we all feel about him. I just hope that he knows just how much everyone in his life appreciates him and loves him.

Happy Birthday, Tim!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...