Friday, April 30, 2010

Funny Things My Kid Says

It's been a long time since I posted a "funny things my kids says." This one, of course, is about Brenden and his pottying. (What else could it be?) :)

Brenden, after getting out of bed for his one trip to the potty that we allow after he's laid down for the night, checks out the contents of the toilet. He had told Tim that he needed to poop, but we know better than to believe him. He'll say anything to get out of bed.

Brenden: "Awww...it's only a little poop. Daddy, I wanna make a BIG poop."

Tim: Dies laughing.

Ever since then he's been all about the "big poops." He obsessed with everything being "big" or "little". He'll tell me all the time that he's a big boy and I'm a big girl.

We definitely love our big boy Brenden and appreciate the hilarious things that he says.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...