Thursday, May 13, 2010

Babies! Babies!

Not long after I found out I was pregnant I received a phone call from my friend Shebree. "You were right...we were supposed to be pregnant at the same time." I think I cried more hearing that news than I did when the little line turned blue a few weeks before.

Only a few weeks later my friend Susan, whose wedding I attended when I was 5 1/2 weeks pregnant, dropped by the house during lunch. She asked how far along I was. (I believe I was 11 weeks.) "Well...I guess that means I'm 4 weeks." I'm shocked that I didn't wake Brenden up from squealing.

Crazily enough, they both went in yesterday at 5 pm to be induced. Poor Shebree was due May 8th so she was a few days overdue. Susan was due May 24th but her doctor was concerned with pre-eclampsia so they induced her early.

I bugged them both all day today, letting them know I was thinking of them but knowing that they weren't going to be like me, updating facebook every hour. :) Shebree knew she was having a little boy but Susan and her husband opted to wait to find out. I thought for sure Susan was having a boy, too. (I should not go to Vegas...ever.)

Meet her little girl, Ottillie Rene. 6 lbs 9 oz, 18.5 inches long. :) She was born around 4:30 pm.

Thank you Anne, Susan's sister, for posting this photo!

Not 5 minutes after I saw this picture on Susan's sister's facebook page, Shebree sent me a message.

Parker Charles was born at 4:01 pm (5 pm our time...she's in Wyoming.). He weighed 8 lbs 9 oz. and was almost 22 inches long.

Thank you, Shebree, for sharing this picture!

Congratulations to my beautiful, amazing friends and their precious little babies. I am so excited for you all!!! Happy Birthday Ottillie and Parker!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...