Sunday, October 17, 2010

Congratulations Justin and Meredith!

My little brother is married!!! I still cannot type that without thinking, "What!? He's just a little kid!" He's also 2 years older than I was when I got married, so I guess I need to adjust my brain.

The cutest ring bearers ever!

The wedding was held at the Tulsa Zoo and the weather could not have been more perfect. The sky even turned purple, one of the wedding colors, during their vows. It was a beautiful day.

Thank you, Karen, for the new family picture!

Karen and Rick were able to make the long trip from Colorado and we are so happy they were here! I'm not sure what Tim and I would have done without them. Brenden and Lauren had a blast with them!

Congratulations Justin and Meredith!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...