Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Hi! My name is Brenden and this is my mommy's, and sometimes my daddy's, blog. My mommy asked me to write a Christmas letter for everyone. I wanted to just keep typing the letter "B", which is my favorite letter, but mommy said no. Then I wanted to type the number "3" over and over again because it's my number, but she said no to that, too. (She says no a lot.) She wanted me to tell everyone about our family and how great our year was, so I guess I'll do that.

Daddy works so hard! I love going to see him at work. I also love when he comes home and plays games with me. His knee is feeling much better but I thought it was fun to steal his crutches when he needed them. He is the best daddy ever and I want to be big and strong like him someday.

Mommy plays with me all day and lets me watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Super Why, but only if I ask nicely. She also learned how to cook fried chicken, which I love to dip in honey, and figured out that I will eat second helpings of spaghetti as long as it's got garlic Alfredo sauce on it. I like to tell my mommy that I love her all day long.

I'm 3 so I'm a big boy now!. This year I learned how to wear big boy underwear and I sleep in a big boy bed with my big boy blanket. Sometimes I sleep with other things, like my favorite light saber, my favorite basketball, or my favorite Riley. I know almost all my letters and sometimes I remember the sounds some of them make. I have lots of friends and my mommy said that I will be going to school soon! I want to go to school please, please please! My friends Connor and Jake, who ride bikes with me outside, go to school and I think it sounds like it will be sooooo cool!

Lauren is my little sister and my favorite girl. She came out of mommy's belly in April. She's not like me, she's little. She likes to crawl around and follow me and try to play with my toys. Sometimes I'm nice and I let her. She eats a lot and drinks a lot of milk and then sleeps a bunch. Mommy said that's what babies do. She can talk a little bit now and I try to repeat what she says. "Dada", "baba", "yaya", and "kih-shay" are her favorite words. She can also quack like a duck, which makes me laugh.

My grandmas, grandpas, uncles, aunts, great-grandmas and great-grandpas are all some of my favorite people. Mommy says I'm spoiled but I don't know what that word means. I think it means I love to see them because they are so much fun!

I gotta go now. Wipeout is coming on and that's my favorite show. Oh, mommy said to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Love, Brenden

Merry Christmas!!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...