Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Today...

...I was sent this beautiful poem from Karen. I hope she doesn't mind me sharing it. Love you, Karen! Thank you for my birth day!

30 years ago today,

you touched my life in a very special way.

Years of thoughts and wondering,

of what the future was to bring.

This day used to be feelings so bitter sweet,

wondering if we would ever meet.

Today it’s happy thoughts and smiles,

knowing now, its just miles.

It’s amazing to think that soon it will be

the years we’ve known will be more than eighteen.

You’ve become a wonderful woman, mom, and wife,

with all of us lucky to have you in our life.

I cherish each message, each picture, each call,

the laughter, the tears, the memories, it all.

I hope that you know the love that you bring,

is not taken for granted as just some small thing.

I thank God for you each and every day,

but today, more than ever, as Happy Birth Day!

Love you Pretty Lady,

Karen

1 comment:

Stacy said...

What a wonderful gift!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...