Thursday, May 19, 2011

All I Can Say is WOW!

Two days ago, I posted this on my Facebook wall:


I was being silly, of course. Then, I got a message from our friend, Ryan, who was in the Army with Tim while we were stationed in Colorado Springs. He mentioned that his dad painted and that I should friend him on Facebook and that he would paint it for me. To say I was ecstatic would be an understatement! Then, today, David tells me he is done. And I...I am blown away.

Original (taken with my phone):
David's painting:

Original (one of my favorites):
David's Painting:

Absolutely amazing! I may have shed a few tears, or a thousand, because I am so grateful and love them so much. Two wonderful guys, David and Ryan!

Why yes, he DOES have a website! http://www.davidpoyantpaintings.com/

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU David!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...