Monday, February 1, 2010

Lauren - in All her 3d/4d Glory

We finally made it to our 3d/4d ultrasound! It's been rescheduled at least 3 times...once by me and twice by the office we went to. After I totally screwed up the last time, which was a gender check, and showed up the day AFTER my scheduled appointment, thinking that they were the ones that had the day wrong (they still fit me in...bless them) I made sure to call to double check that today was actually the day. I drank my water, sipped on my pop to "wake the baby up", and hurried on over to see her face.

No, we didn't have this many ultrasounds with Brenden. We had one ultrasound to find out he was a boy and that was it. My doctor only ordered 2 this time, the first to check my due date at 9 weeks and the second at 20 weeks to check on her growth. I've had 2 extra done at Servant Medical Imaging as a part of a package; one to double check her gender and this one, mostly done in 3d/4d, to look at her features. This was something extra we decided to do when we found out we had a ton of money left in our flex plan, although it was really cool and totally worth it.

I knew her arm would be near her face...she's been that way since forever. Okay, at least since the 9 week ultrasound when we saw her little bitty arms rubbing at, what I'm assuming was, her eyes. I even warned the lady performing our ultrasound today that we knew she'd be that way. Luckily we got a few good pictures anyway.

The best moment was when Tim leaned down and told her to move her hand. She leaned her head back and looked like she was laughing at him. Already showing her rebellious side! But we got to see her smile! :)

So here you go...her pictures! As soon as her room is ready...I'm ready to meet her in person! (the crib comes tomorrow...whoo hoo!)

Profile...she's looking left.

Happy baby.



This is when she laughed at Tim...it was awesome. :)


The video of her laughing at Tim.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...