Thursday, August 5, 2010

Twitter Makes Me Happy

I'm not sure how everyone else feels about Twitter (I'm @AJK124 by the way.), but I'm a huge fan. I get to complain, share blog posts, post funny pictures about my kids, and meet super fun people who keep me entertained. I also get to watch wonderful things happen, like #tutusfortanner, which is a fund raiser to help a boy with Duchennes Muscular Dystrophy spend his last days at home. I've learned things about parenting and even found out about major world events from my Twitter feed.

Today I participated in something called HomeHer, a twitter "event" created by @BackpackingDad for everyone who wasn't able to attend BlogHer. (I would be so scared to attend BlogHer! There are some very influential people there!) Everyone was invited and the best part was it was FREE. I didn't have to do my hair, I didn't have to get out of my pajamas. Brenden's picture was even included in a post over on Stiletto Mom.

So that's how I spent my day...tweeting about boring my "attendee". How was your day?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...