Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Today is the DAY!

Only 2 more hours until the ultrasound! If you can't tell, I'm a little excited. Ultrasounds are my absolute favorite part of pregnancy, followed closely by the first kicks and slight nudges. Of course, those will inevitably turn into horrible stabs and rib punches and who's fond of that? They rank closer to heartburn and back pain in my book.

Bu the ultrasound! Seeing the hands and feet that have been wiggling so much, especially last night and this afternoon. And the heartbeat, which is always the most reassuring sound, or I guess image would be more accurate for today. I'm just ready to know it's a healthy little boy or girl and right on track for our due date. And I'm ready to PLAN. To finally figure out how we're going to set up our 3rd bedroom. To decide what colors and crib sets and paintings I'll get to use.

We're just ready, so I hope the baby is ready, too. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...