Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Big, 4-year-old Sized Thank you!

Brenden says, "Thank you! MUAH"
So much blue! So much fun!

Thank you so much to everyone that was able to make it to Brenden's birthday party on Sunday. We are so blessed to have such amazing family and friends. I wish I had a chance to talk to everyone for longer than 3 seconds, but that's the problem with knowing so many great people. :)


Thank you to Tim who was up so late on Saturday but who got up early with me, cleaned, cooked, and everything else that we needed to do. We love you!


An extra big thank you to Mike and Connie for bringing food, helping set up and being all around awesome.


And a HUGE thank you to my mom. This party would not have happened without her. She watched the kids, cooked, cleaned, and kept me sane. Love you, mom!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...