Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Overnight...

Yesterday we went to look at the house to see if anything had changed. Mike was nice enough to send us a picture of the land that had been leveled and we were curious how quickly they would start.

Sept. 4th, 2011


Sept. 12,2011


 Today:
Yes, sir!! :)
 It was really dark, but obviously they were hard at work today pouring the footing. SO EXCITED!

We happened to meet the people who will be living behind us. I mistakenly called their fence "our" back fence. I think she was a little taken aback by that since it is totally not our fence until we pay them half. (Which is our plan.) She was very nice and has a little boy who is very close in age to Brenden and told me that the neighborhood has a lot of younger kids. I'm feeling more and more confident that we made the right decision.

(Her daughter and her daughter's friend ran around with Brenden while we were chatting. They were cracking me up, telling him that his name was cute and his haircut looked good and that they liked his shirt. If he were closer to their age, I think they were both 9, I think he would have been strutting a little. He didn't even notice, which was why I was doing my best not to laugh. So funny!)

I cannot wait to see actual walls! We're on our way


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...