Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Next Top Model

Brenden has always been fond of the camera...the buttons, the flash, the videos I take and then let him watch on it. But just recently he's realized that when a camera is pointed at him he is supposed to smile, and that smile is the cheesiest grin you have ever seen. All teeth and scrunched up eyes, head tilted back so you can see all the way up his nose. I've noticed in the last few days that when he is handed a camera or a camera phone, or something that resembles a camera or camera phone, he holds it out in front of him and cheeses away.

This morning we had a mini photo shoot on the living room floor. He sat in my lap and every time I turned the camera towards him he was ready for his close up. Unfortunately my camera is slower than his smile, and the fact that I have to hold it out in front of both of us probably slows down my reaction time. He wanted to see every picture and he giggled up a storm every time I turned the camera around.

Here are a few of his funniest shots. :)

Scrunch!

A more serious look.

Would you call it a Pop-eye look? :)

This isn't from today...it was from a few weeks ago in Colorado. But it shows his cheese in full force! :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...