So here you go, future me, the good and the bad. (at least what I can remember right now)
- telling everyone that we were going to have a baby, especially when we told Connie during dinner to celebrate her birthday. That was fun!
- the first awesome movements when I actually felt the baby kick my hand. How reassured I felt to know she was really in there and was doing well.
- knowing, just KNOWING, that she was a girl...and then being proved right.
- Brenden being able to say that there was a baby in a belly, and then learning her name. He always told us it was a girl. He was right, too.
- decorating her room. SO much fun.
- I'm sure holding her for the first time and dressing her up will be a "very good thing" once she's here. But remember future self, you can always dress up the dogs. HAHA!
- morning sickness...also known as "oh my gosh I feel like crap ALL DAY LONG" sickness. Couple that with exhaustion so bad that I couldn't lift my head and you have one unhappy pregnant lady.
- corpus luteum cysts...both times. Nerve wracking, painful, scary.
- pulled muscles and a baby that likes to kick in just the right spot. OUCH.
- the anxiety. I never worried this much with Brenden, and it's really messing me up in other areas of my life.
- heartburn so bad that it makes my head hurt and my back cramp.
- feeling stretched to the limit, so much so that it feels like I'm going to burst.
- crying, night after night, because I am SO tired of being pregnant.
- back cramps that keep me up all night.
- having to waddle because she sits so low and it huuuuuurts.
- not being able to sleep on my back or my stomach. Very annoying.
- labor...'nuff said. Yes, I know I haven't been through it with this one yet, but I still remember how awful it was.