Friday, February 4, 2011

SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Friday:

Tuesday:

Friday:

Tuesday:

I haven't seen this much snow since we lived in Colorado. The kids and I have been stuck inside since Sunday, except for a very brief trip outside to see the snow. With the temperature never above freezing and the wind chill making it unbearable, it's not exactly "child friendly" weather. BRRR!


It started snowing again today, which I didn't expect. At first they were saying it shouldn't accumulate, but then they looked out the window changed their minds and realized that we were going to get 4-6 more inches. We were hoping to take the kids to the mall today, partly to get out and get them some exercise, and partly so I could get my new phone. I don't think either of those things will happen now. Sigh...maybe tomorrow.


I hope everyone is warm and safe indoors and stocked up enough to make it through all of this. Tim tried to buy milk and bread yesterday but the Walmart closest to us was almost bare. HURRY UP, SPRING!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...